Ambient Water Services
Environmental Monitoring and Technologies, Inc. (EMT), a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), provides services for sampling and flow measurement of ambient water, including; ponds, streams, lakes, rivers, or any water that requires measurement or analysis. EMT also provides point and non-point NPDES discharge sampling and analysis.
Environmental Monitoring and Technologies, Inc. (EMT) will provide:
- Maintenance and installation of Flow Measurement Devices
- Sampling, Analysis and Pick-ups 7 days a week
- Confined-Space Entry procedures that follow all applicable safety regulations
- Flow meter calibrations and documentation
- Customized flow studies and dye tracing
- Newest technologies (e.g. solar powered continuous flow measurement, etc.)
Please review our brochure and contact us at 800-246-0663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.